We are the first counter-intelligence, counter-terrorism group to integrate and modify the intelligence process for a service focused on school safety. We are an independent team leveraging our networks and expertise to provide raw intelligence, analysis, threat assessments, and vulnerability assessments for schools.
Our goal is to provide actionable intelligence and eliminate the risk of threats by gathering intelligence across different platforms. We pride ourselves not only on our technical and analytical capabilities, but also on our ability to understand the constantly evolving capabilities of those that choose to do harm.
WHAT WE DO:
We have done 2 years of research which we continue with to this day, the research, on the back of which we have created a profile, and VTIs that allow us to understand a viable threat. We are experts in this field and our aim is
to eliminate or prevent threats to soft targets. We believe in prevention, we are the only private group to offer a preventative measure that is intricate but effective.
Tracking Social Media:
Social media platforms have become the communication platform of choice for many criminals. In many cases they weaponize the platform for their own purposes. Often criminals develop the misconception that it is a safe haven for their nefarious activities. Through our research, tools, expertise and active monitoring, we identify Viable Threat Indicators (VTI) or ‘red flags’ for analytical purposes. We also identify underground groups, networks, sub-cultures and communities which are used in our profiling modules.
Analytical and OSINT:
There is an extensive presence of bad actors using the internet to radicalize, recruit, spread propaganda, bully, harass and/or document their actions or future plans. Our team of analysts have the capability to recognize, data mine, compile, and conduct a full assessment of these bad actors. We track threats using proprietary tools, which we compare with current data to locate related threats. We then use a screening and analytical process to determine the level of the threat.
Our trained analysts not only have the ability to monitor threats, but will determine the level of threat and provide a recommendation. If the threat is deemed imminent, we can actively liaise with the relevant government agencies or local law enforcement.
In 2018, our research for school safety included a School Shooting Threat Analysis.
Psychological / Behavioral analysis:
Behavioral analysis and profiling (BAP) play an important role when providing an overall assessment. BAP is based on our findings from up to date research, analysis of past attackers and common traits which allows us to identify behavioural indicators to asses current threat levels.
- Site security
- Pen testing
- Site monitoring
- Directly liaison with law enforcement (portal )
We provide actionable intelligence and or threat assessments to Federal, Local LE, nation and international Law Enforcement. Agencies. We assist government agencies in providing operational support in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) analysis. We also provide intelligence on threats which affect national security, government officials, schools and law enforcement.
We are a diverse workforce, including the following expertise and backgrounds:
- Ex FBI Supervisory Special Agent for counter-terrorism and Crime scene investigator.
- Computer Programmers
- Former Military Members
- Former Special Forces Members
- Threat Intelligence Analysts
- Cyber Security Experts
- Pen Testers
- Counter-Terrorism Experts
- Counter-Intelligence Experts
- Private Investigators (licensed)
- Administrators and Account Managers
- On request
- Active and Pro-Active Threat Monitoring via Social Media and Open Source Intelligence
- On-Demand Threat Assessments
- Expert Recommendations
- Personalized Watch-Lists Tracking
- Online Threat Vulnerability Assessments for Staff (as requested)
- Liaison with Law Enforcement, and/or Government Agencies (as requested)
- Threat vulnerabilities assessments for organized events
- Threat vulnerabilities assessments for mission trips / field trips
- Cyber Harassment Deterrence
- On site School Safety Profile and VTI training (as requested)
- Webinar on the use of our service
- Activity Report
- Personal Account Liaison