This service was inspired by the number of supporters we have had online.
We have been approached numerous times to assist with personal attacks. So we have created a service open to the public.
We are the first counter-intelligence, counter-terrorism group to integrate and modify the intelligence process and apply that to online harassment, or personal attacker. We are not private investigators. We are an independent team that use our expertise to provide raw intelligence, analysis, threat assessments, and vulnerability assessments.
To assist you in actionable intelligence, recommendations on safety, or threat analysis on threats being made against you.
WHAT WE DO:
We will review your case. It is subject to vetting and we reserve the right to refuse.
- Track and monitor harassment
- Identify threats, key subjects
- Notify and liaise with law enforcement
- Provide alerts of imminent threats
- Provide an awareness profile
- Provide recommendations on threats or suspicious activity.
Tracking Social Media:
Social media platforms have become the communication platform of choice for many criminals. In many cases they weaponize the platform for their own purposes. Often criminals develop the misconception that it is a safe haven for their nefarious activities. They often attack soft targets online, through doxing, harassing, or blackmail. Through our research, tools, expertise and active monitoring, we identify Viable Threat Indicators (VTI) or ‘red flags’ to determine the threat level to your personal safety.
Analytical and OSINT:
Our team of analysts have the capability to recognize, data mine, compile, and conduct a full assessment of these bad actors. We track threats using proprietary tools. We then use a screening and analytical process to determine the level of the threat.
Our trained analysts not only have the ability to monitor threats, but will determine the level of threat and provide a recommendation. If the threat is deemed imminent, we actively liaise with the relevant government agencies or local law enforcement.
Psychological / Behavioral analysis:
Behavioral analysis and profiling (BAP) play an important role when providing an overall assessment. BAP is based on our findings from up to date research, analysis of past attackers and common traits which allows us to identify behavioural indicators to asses current threat levels.
- Site security
- Pen testing
- Site monitoring
- Directly liaison with law enforcement (portal )
We provide actionable intelligence and or threat assessments to Federal, Local LE, nation and international Law Enforcement. Agencies. We assist government agencies in providing operational support in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) analysis. We also provide intelligence on threats which affect national security, government officials, schools and law enforcement.
We are a diverse workforce, including the following expertise and backgrounds:
- Ex FBI Supervisory Special Agent for counter-terrorism and Crime scene investigator.
- Computer Programmers
- Former Military Members
- Former Special Forces Members
- Threat Intelligence Analysts
- Cyber Security Experts
- Pen Testers
- Counter-Terrorism Experts
- Counter-Intelligence Experts
- Private Investigators (licensed)
- Administrators and Account Managers
- On request
- Active and Pro-Active Threat Monitoring via Social Media and Open Source Intelligence
- On-Demand Threat Assessments
- Expert Recommendations
- Personalized Watch-Lists Tracking
- Online Threat Vulnerability Assessments for Staff (as requested)
- Liaison with Law Enforcement, and/or Government Agencies (as requested)
- Cyber Harassment Deterrence methods